Job Responsibilities : Customer Support Advisor
Salary : $14 – $18 per hour
Company : Conversica
Location : Work from Home
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements : High School Diploma
Experience requirements : 0-1 year
Full Job Description
Conversica is the pioneer and leading provider of Intelligent Virtual Assistants helping organizations attract, acquire and grow customers at scale. Conversica Intelligent Virtual Assistants are AI-powered, SaaS-based software applications that serve as virtual team members and autonomously engage contacts, prospects, customers, or partners in personalized human-like, two-way interactions to drive towards the next best action across the customer revenue lifecycle; whether that’s scheduling a sales meeting, gauging interest to buy additional products or services, or politely but persistently collecting overdue payments.
Reaching out to over 100 million people on behalf of thousands of companies, Conversica Intelligent Virtual Assistants are built on a proven and patented intelligent automation platform integrating natural language understanding (NLU), natural language generation (NLG), autonomous action chains and deep learning capabilities that engage prospects over multiple communication channels and in multiple languages.
Winning multiple awards including Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies and recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, Conversica is a portfolio company of Providence Equity, Kennet Partners and Toba Capital and is headquartered in Foster City, California in Silicon Valley with additional US offices in Seattle and Bellingham, Washington.
Customer Support Advisors provide customer service and technical support to customers using Conversica’s software application. Customer Support Advisors communicate professionally and with empathy to understand customer needs, find helpful solutions to fix challenges, and leverage their Conversica knowledge to deliver a top-notch support experience.
- Answer incoming support requests and effectively communicate their resolution via email, phone, and chat.
- Cultivate a deep knowledge of Conversica’s software and help customers understand and navigate its features.
- Diagnose software issues and coordinate with Product and Engineering teams following internal processes.
- Coordinate with internal teams such as Customer Outcomes, Conversation Services and Product to optimize settings and workflows, escalate critical issues, and communicate product feedback.
- Use a variety of complex systems to prioritize tickets and maintain accurate records on the company’s databases.
- Contribute troubleshooting guides, FAQ, and how-to content to grow Conversica’s online customer support resources.
Problem Solving and Decision Making
Assist customers with questions, basic navigation, and troubleshooting issues related to the product. Most problems require active listening and the ability to ask probing questions to understand the customer’s needs.
Apply account optimizations and customizations submitted internally by the Customer Outcomes team.
Some tasks are clearly defined, requiring limited judgment. Other tasks are complex and require critical thinking and problem-solving skills to complete.
Work is done under general supervision, and employees are expected to independently problem-solve, research, and formulate solutions to complete tasks.
Qualifications and Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent, Associate degree or higher preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced Customer Service environment, Technical Support experience preferred.
- Possesses strong critical-thinking and research skills, and has enthusiasm for solving problems
- Passionate about working with customers and providing an excellent service experience
- Comfortable with technology and able to learn new systems and software quickly
- An excellent written and verbal communicator
- Self-motivated and loves to learn new things
- Able to adapt quickly to changing customer needs and priorities and is comfortable with ambiguity
- Comfortable translating technical concepts into plain language to ensure understanding.
Conversica is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Conversica does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Conversica.