Job Responsibilities: Virtual Assistant Jobs
Salary: Not Disclosed
Location: Remote Work
Working hours: Not Mentioned
Education requirements: High School Diploma
Experience requirements: Not Disclosed
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate with customers/drivers (verbal and written) with a problem-solving attitude.
- Understand the issue and make the best use of the available resources to resolve the issue.
- Able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
- Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written as one may be required to communicate with the Customers/Drivers, Customer Service Associates, Delivery Station Managers, and Delivery Associates in real-time.
- Develop and/or understand performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
– It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and a ‘work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
– The ideal work-from-home Amazonian is internet savvy and has technical aptitude when it comes to online tools and research.
– The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
– Being able to work an assigned schedule that falls within our operating hours is required and expected. Typically, shifts include one or both weekend days, and schedules may change throughout the duration of your employment. There may be at times overtime, based on business needs.
Working hours for all staff increase substantially during our peak season (Thanksgiving through mid-January). To support our customers, vacation requests are not granted during our peak season unless otherwise required by law. You may also be required to work on any/all major holidays. If you’re a student, we’ll do our best to work around your school schedule!
Here are several skills that will allow you to be successful in this position:
- Ability to use a desktop computer.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Understanding the use of the Internet, as well as the Amazon.com website and competitor websites.
- Excellent English communication skills (written, comprehension, and verbal).
- Ability to communicate clearly and assertively with clients, both internal and external.
- Excellent information documentation skills.
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately.
- Ability to write answers correctly, concisely, and accurately.
Customer Focused Skills:
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays, and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management, and immediate prioritization of tasks
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action-oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet a business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Located at Costa Rica.
- Over 18+ years old with national ID or permanent resident ID (DIMEX).
- The minimum qualification is High School Diploma (fifth grade Bachelor’s degree).
- Spoken and Written Spanish/English Language Proficiency.
- Have (or be able to obtain) High-Speed Internet (10 MGB download / 2MBG upload or better).