Job Responsibilites : Virtual Customer Service Representative
Salary : $11 an hour
Company : Call Experts
Location : Remote USA
Looking to make an impact locally and nationally? Look no further!
We are hiring individuals able to complete training and work remotely.
Ability to create a dedicated work space free from background distractions is REQUIRED.
By answering the call to join Call Experts, you will help people when they need it the most:
- Dispatching service techs to homes for emergency repairs.
- Guiding customers to the best service appointment that fits their needs.
- Reaching doctor’s for patients requiring medical attention.
- Assisting customers by placing orders for goods or services.
- Making reservations for restaurants and hotels.
- Connecting addicts with their crisis counselors.
- And So Much More!!!! Call Experts makes real world change happen in real time.
Ready to make a lasting impact in your community? Click apply now!
Call Experts is conducting virtual interviews – Fast and Easy!
Equipment Requirements for Remote Work
- Windows Compatible Computer (Not a Mac or Chromebook)
- High Speed Internet with an Ethernet Connection
- Wired Headset
Here is how we help you prosper and the keys we believe are vital to success:
- Starting pay: Up to $13/hr. ($11/hr. base + up to $2 in additional incentives based on goals and service quality). Paid training and Bi-weekly pay.
- Up to 3 weeks of paid, in-depth training with our dedicated staff.
- Continued coaching and up-training throughout your employment.
- Incentive pay to reward meeting and surpassing employee goals.
- Easy access to leadership for answers to any questions or concerns.
- No rotating shifts or shift bids.
- Opportunities for overtime.
- Promoting from within. We believe in growing from our own ranks, as much as possible.
Key Responsibilities and Desired Qualities:
- Flexibilty with your scheduled hours will go a long way! Some weekend hours are required as part of the weekly schedule. Full time is needed more than part time.???????
- Must be able to efficiently follow a script with instructions and type grammatically correct and accurate messages into the system that correctly summarizes callers’ needs.
- Responsible for using training techniques to ensure callers believe they are talking to a representative of the company they dialed.
- Upholding client confidentiality at all times.
- Ensuring opinions, advice, and personal judgment about services or a client we serve are refrained from discussions with a caller.
- Handling workload efficiently with professionalism and accuracy are essential
- Make certain to effectively answer caller’s questions while keeping control of the conversation.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to listen and recognize when a call needs to be escalated to a supervisor while using techniques to remain calm but helpful to the caller.
- Follow through with promises made to a caller, ensuring your messages are accurate.
- Focus on presenting solutions with positive remarks such as “what I can do” instead of “I can’t help.”
- Responsible for managing your time, remaining patient, being tactful, understanding procedures, and communicating clearly.
- Proactively share lessons, opportunities, and suggestions with leaders and management to improve.
- Must display genuinely friendly, engaging, and helpful personality, on and off the phone.