Job Responsibilites : Virtual Customer Service/Tech Support
Salary : $14 an hour
Company : SYKES
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time – that includes you! As a Customer Service Advisor at our Langhorne call center site, you’ll shine if you have a passion for learning and supporting technology, connecting with customers and providing creative solutions. Familiarity with iOS and/or macOS, or comparable technology, is preferred, but we will train you to make sure you succeed!
For immediate consideration for this customer service role, text “SYKES Langhorne” to 97211
Work with us at our call center and you’ll enjoy:
- $14.00 per hour
- Full-time schedules (40 hours/week)
- 100% Paid Training in iOS technologies
- A career defining experience
- A team with a passion to set you up for success.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Company-match 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- 100% free college tuition program after one year of employment
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us if you possess:
- At least 18 years old
- A high school diploma or GED
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, and weekends
SYKES Langhorne call center is part of a global customer service company with more than 55,000 employees providing customer service for the brands you love. Every time we help people answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution we create a meaningful connection and job fulfillment. Answer the call!
Apply now to start your customer service journey to a new, exciting career with SYKES Langhorne!
SYKES is committed to health and safety. We follow these procedures at our Langhorne location:
- Video interviewing
- Temperature checks and mask requirements
- Hand sanitizer and wipes readily available. Daily deep clean of facility
- Educational materials and sessions providing health and safety updates and information
Click Here : Apply Now