Job Responsibilities : Medical Scribe (Remote)
Salary : $13 per hour
Company : Forward
Location : Remote US
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Drive the technology behind a completely new primary care experience. We’ve traded in notepads and keyboards for human conversation and real-time collaboration between doctor and patient.
- Generate comprehensive medical records to optimize doctor time and enable robust, 24/7 care for our members.
- Gain valuable clinical experience working alongside world-class doctors in delivering patient-centered, comprehensive primary care services in a concierge-style model.
- You’ll have the flexibility to work remotely, aside from initial training and on-boarding.
- Work approximately 30-40 hours per week.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Responsible. You take ownership for your work, and you operate with a high level of ownership, confidentiality, and attention to detail.
- Tech savvy. You have strong technology intuition with exceptional typing speed and accuracy.
- Constantly improving. You are quick to pick up new skills, tools, and operational processes, and relentlessly competitive to improve performance with them.
- Reliable. You have a track record of met SLAs or quotas, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Calm under pressure. When the pressure to perform increases, you bring a calm head and a positive attitude.
- Passionate about healthcare and helping people. Educational or professional experience in healthcare, medicine, and life sciences a big plus.
- Articulate. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Internet: You must have wired or wifi connectivity, with download speed minimum of 5.0 Mbps and upload speed minimum of 3.0 Mbps
Mobile device: You will need to install a few programs on a personal phone or tablet for authentication purposes. This device should be running Android iOS 8+ or iOS 12+
Computer: You need to provide your own laptop or desktop with a monitor capable of displaying 1920 x 1080 pixels, and a sound card installed for use with speakers or headphones. Your device should meet the following requirements:
ChromeOS: Intel Pentium
Non-ChromeOS: Intel i3 processor or AMD Ryzen or better
ChromeOS: 4GB of RAM or better
Non-ChromeOS: 6 GB of RAM or better
ChromeOS: no minimum
Windows 10 or better
Google Chrome (latest version), Safari (latest version), or Internet Explorer 11
Please let us know during the interview process if you have concerns with any of these requirements.