Job Responsibilities : Virtual Sales Specialist – Eye Care – Los Angeles – Remote Salary : $13 per hour Company : Novartis Location : Remote US
We are Novartis.
Join us and help reimagine medicine!
The Virtual Sales Specialist is accountable for building and executing business plans to meet sales goals for assigned territory for approved Novartis Ophthalmology products consistent with Novartis’ compliance standards as well as all applicable legal requirements for those key targeted Health Care Providers (HCP’s) within an assigned territory. The Virtual Sales Specialist will report to the Area Business Leader for their territory.
This is a remote opportunity.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Executes business plans and drives achievement of sales targets for assigned territory customers or therapeutic area.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationship with Eye Care Sales Specialist counterpart to ensure office coverage and pull thru with key customers in the assigned geography.
- Executes call plans for customers including medical experts from customer or academic communities; calls on the right person to deliver the right message with the right frequency. Allocates resources via customer service to effectively sample our target customers.
- Makes effective use of available technologies and channels to support sales calls. Ensure that Novartis products and supporting services are broadly understood and available to more patients and customers.
- Deploys and uses approved Marketing and Sales promotional materials and programs; runs direct promotion and facilitates pull-through activities.
- Uses expert knowledge of Novartis products for Eye Care brands to build pro professional customer relationships and to support sound clinical discussions.
- Invite targeted customers to key programs and other appropriate promotional events.
- Works effectively with other Novartis stakeholders and with resources in Sales and across other functions (e.g. KAM Marketing etc.) to achieve sales targets.
- Bachelor’s degree required advanced degree a plus
- 0-2 years in a B2B environment or equivalent experience
- Expertise in computer technology that is specific to virtual sales or learning environments
- Expertise in communication and influencing skills
- This is a virtual and remote position. No travel required. This position will cover Key Accounts in the assigned region. The Region includes California Nevada Hawaii.
- Experience in the promotion of Ophthalmology products.
- Proven outstanding communication skills (both internal and external) and ability to effectively communicate across diverse audiences.
- Experience across therapeutic groups disease states and new product launches.
- Demonstrated effective decision-making problem-solving skills and strategic thinking with outstanding communication skills.
Why Consider Novartis?
769 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2020. And while we’re proud of that fact in this world of digital and technological transformation we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network