Job Responsibilities : Virtual Telesales Representative
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Comcast
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : High School
Responsible for outbound telephone calls to residential or commercial customers for the purpose of prospecting leads/upgrading current customers, promoting products and services and closing all sales from new sales to sales to existing customers.
- Makes outbound calls to existing customers to sell products such as High Speed Internet, CDV, or Video service as well as displays a strong on focus on goal achievement and results.
- Generates prospective customers through cold calling and closes sales generated by cold calling by displaying excellent verbal and written skills.
- Keeps up-to-date with industry knowledge, as well as the competitive posture of the Company. Maintai a thorough knowledge of Company products/services.
- Informs customers of new services available.
- Contacts customers to check quality of services, to discuss past due bills, or to verify installation dates.
- Demonstrates strong influencing skills with customers, influencing them to purchase products and services.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $11.15
Total Target Compensation (Base Pay plus Targeted Commission): $16.34
Our sales compensation programs offer the potential for significant upside above targeted earnings for those who overachieve their sales targets.