Job Responsibilities : Work at Home Customer Service Representative -Must be located in Florida (Eastern Time Zone)
Salary : $13 per Hour
Company : Agero, Inc.
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Looking for a Full Time or Part Time Positon in Customer Service?
Check out Agero!
Exciting opportunity to earn an additional incentive up to $300 within your first 60 days (must be hired and start in a Roadside position between 6/28 – 9/1)
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 45 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving. We are all about great service and employee experience and this role brings the two together in support of our 125m customers who are calling us because something went wrong and they need our HELP.
**All interviews for this role are are conducted by video and hiring is 100% virtual at this time. This is a fully remote position. You must live 50+ miles from our site in order to be considered remote.
To be eligible for this role you must:
- Currently live in and be a resident of Florida.
- Submit a completed application on the computer that you will be using. -A completed application will include, Personal Information, Work History, Education History and Confirmation and Consent of the application.
- Pass a systems diagnostic on your home computer confirming your current tech set up meets the systems requirements of the role.
You are not permitted to access the network using any hosted PC service. Software needs to be loaded directly to your physical machine. Ask your recruiter, trainer, or supervisor if you have any questions about this.
If you have multiple people working for Agero in your home, you need to inform Agero and may be asked to provide additional information to support use. Agero reserves the right to require employees to work from unique data locations (public IP end points).
Access via a public VPN service is not permitted. If you subscribe to any VPN/Privacy Service or Proxy Service it needs to be disable while you work. Ask your recruiter, trainer, or supervisor if you have any questions about this.
What is this opportunity about??
Make a difference in someone’s life today! Be part of a dynamic and growing team that uses innovative technology to provide world-class customer service to drivers in the breakdown lane and beyond.
As one of our superheroes, you will answer inbound calls from stranded motorists and dispatch roadside assistance, coming to the rescue and securing services including towing, lockout, tire changes, fuel delivery, electric vehicle charging, and more.
A little about who we look for:
- You have:
- Empathy – the ability to share and understand the feelings of another.
- Communication skills – the ability through written or verbal channels, explain basic facts to customer.
- Multi-tasking skills – the ability to interact with customer over the phone while utilizing computer based tools/resources to research/document and/or facilitate the resolution of an event.
- Resiliency – the ability to bounce back from prior negative experiences and deliver excellent service free of emotions from the prior experience.
- Technical Capability – strong computer skills with the ability to efficiently maneuver around a windows based programs and are able to talk and type.
The Basics: We are Customer Service Oriented – No collections or sales required.
- Education, Experience & Skills – HS Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience / over 18 years of age / 6 months of Customer Service/ ability to type 25wpm and comfortable with desktop computer system.
- Aavailable based on business needs / OT incentives / Bonus opportunity.
- The Hours – Full Time 40 hours a week and PT hours available.
- Schedule – Must be available to work various shifts/ AM, PM and mid shifts available.
- Benefits –
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.) Eligible 1st of the month after 60 days of employment.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Accrue 1st day of hire/up to 2 weeks 1st year
- 401k- Currently matches a portion of contribution upon completion of a year of service.
- Tuition Assistance Program – Available after completion of 6 months of continuous service.
- Holidays – Eligible after 90 days of employment.
- Referral Award Program.
- Free Membership in Cross Country Motor Club.
- Discounts on VIP Automobile Purchase Program, Computer Purchase Program, Movies, Car rentals, Attractions, Hotels, Cruises, Airlines, etc.
- Training is Paid.
Agero is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodation is available. Additionally, we offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities in our recruitment processes. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process. please contact [email protected]
Why AGERO? If you are looking to be a Superhero today, join our dynamic growing team and make a difference!!
Apply at: https://www.agero.com/Careers