Job Responsibilities: Staff Accountant
Salary: 53000 per YEAR
Company : NITELINES USA, INC
Location: Remote US
Educational requirements: High School
The Staff Accountant is responsible for the processing of payments and will utilize various systems to ensure the accurate processing of all transactions into the corporate systems. As a Staff Accountant, you will gain knowledge of billing systems and processes required to ensure the resolution of complex discrepancies. Qualified candidates must have strong problem-solving decision-making organizational and communication skills.
- Utilize multiple systems for timely and accurate applications of various billing transactions.
- Act as a technical resource for research and resolution of complex discrepancies.
- Ensure all team functions are handled daily.
- Assist in the development and delivery of certain onboarding and payroll functions.
- Processes timely efficient and accurate vendor invoices outgoing payments/credits and associated logs and reports.
- Processes timely efficient and accurate outgoing invoices and associated logs and reports.
- Interacts with vendors and internal personnel on matters dealing with vendor accounts and payables.
- Interacts with customers and internal personnel on matters dealing with credit approval and collections.
- Manages conflict or differences effectively while maintaining vendor-centric etiquette.
- Provides expeditious response to customer inquiries regarding credit or collections status. Provides expeditious response to vendor inquiries regarding payment status.
- Processes timely efficient and accurate payable logs and reports.
- Performs reconciliation of accounts and processes adjustments. Process check runs. May prepare bank deposits.
- Reviews distribute and responds to the accounting department email box daily.
- Works with other departments as necessary to resolve billing issues and concerns.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Very proficient and good knowledge of Microsoft QuickBooks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Billing and collection experience
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field a plus.
- A minimum of three years of bookkeeping experience is highly preferred.
- Previous experience working with Quickbooks is required.
- Strong knowledge and experience processing accounting receivables including collections practices required.
- Experience working with federal and state contracts is a plus but not required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.