Job Responsibilities : Flow Lead, Central Ops Flow
Salary : $20 per hour
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- High school or equivalent diploma or equivalent professional or military experience
- 1+ year working in data analysis and formula creation in Microsoft Excel
- 1+ year working with Microsoft Outlook management and rule creation
- Key performance indicator (KPI) reporting experience in operations
- Demonstrated experience using data to drive root cause elimination and process improvement
- Ability to relocate, if necessary, and work out of AZA3 in Tempe, Arizona.
- Manage the workflow of order across multiple processes.
- Manage customer experience while minimizing fulfillment cost across multiple FCs.
- Be responsible for communication of workflow status with Operations Managers and Area Managers and escalation of any Customer Experience risk, SLA failure risk, or deviation from Standard Work to the Senior Manager or General Manager.
- Act as an advisor to the FC operations and senior operations team based on their holistic view of work flow throughout the FC.
- Facilitate communication between multiple areas of the operation.
- Provide operational insights to the Amazon Fulfillment Technology (AFT) team and work with them to develop advanced and intuitive automated flow control for FC operations.
- Manage flow settings for multiple process paths in inbound and/or outbound operations for multiple Fulfilment Centers based on shift plan.
- Understand the boundary of responsibilities between Operations on the floor and Central Flow as dictated by Standard Work developed by Central Flow Management.
- Execute inbound and/or outbound flow operations and communicate the Customer Experience risks and performance opportunities to FC operations in a standardized manner.
- Execute and develop shift plans based on FC operational requirements and adjust as variables change.
- College degree in Engineering, Operations, Logistics or related field
- Experience in SQL and VBA, Excel Macro creation and modification
- Ability to handle multiple projects, deadlines, and stressful situations with minimal management oversight
- Ability to work well in a team environment remotely and as an advisor
- Desire to thrive in a dynamic, growing environment
- Ability to understand details of inbound and/or outbound shift plans for multiple Fulfillment Centers
- Ability to grasp complex system settings for single
- Ability to effectively identify and communicate detailed technical issues
Click Here : Apply Now