Job Responsibilities : Global Communications Leader – Amazon Customer Service
Salary : $13 per hour
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Location : Remote US
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or 15+ years in Communications leadership roles.
- 10+ years Internal Communications experience with a multi-national company.
- 7+ years experience hiring, building, managing, and developing an organization of 10+ employees located in multiple countries.
- 5+ years issues management experience.
- 5+ years of experience leading and working with global teams across
- Create and lead innovative communications strategies to engage and inspire a global audience ranging from frontline associates to senior executives.
- Oversee end-to-end execution of communications, including assessment, plans, writing and reviews, for internal and external audiences through a variety of channels.
- Provide counsel to, and effectively communicate with a range of senior stakeholders including the world-wide leader of CS, particularly on matters with potential impact on the employee experience and/or reputation of the organization.
- Invent mechanisms to scale communications initiatives across the CS network, allowing for local relevancy.
- Hire and develop a growing team of world-class communications professionals and program experts, driving teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across a range of businesses and geographies accommodating local priorities.
- Develop insights and best practices to enhance the function, with an emphasis on Customer Obsession, Employee Obsession, operational excellence, efficiency, and scaling.
- Stay connected to industry trends, research and recommend best practices, KPIs, including change management and knowledge sharing.
- Manage and prioritize multiple moving pieces, with flexibility to changing priorities, and the ability to address sensitive issues.
Preferred location is Seattle, WA. Will consider alternative Amazon locations. e.g. Nashville, TN, Arlington, VA
- MBA or advanced degree.
- Experience with customer service or a front-line associate organization, logistics, operations, or retail.
- Ability to develop trusted relationships with senior leaders and experts as a thought partner.
- Experience in implementing effective change management processes and mechanisms.
- Experience developing relevant programs and content for a diverse and remote workforce.
- Experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions and measure success.
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills, with the ability to think and communicate clearly, formulate a point of view on complex issues, and create a concise and well-written narrative.
- Ability to anticipate potential reputational issues and exercise high judgment, in narrow time frames.
Click Here : Apply Now