Job Responsibilities : Remote HR Specialist – 3 month contract (Contingent)
Salary : $7500 per month
Company : Amazon
Location : Remote US
Your core responsibilities include:
- Adjudication: Independently adjudicate background checks and manage caseload within SLA, particularly in complex scenarios requiring high judgement, critical thinking, independent research, and policy interpretation.
- Comfortable with Complexity: Manage complex work across multiple systems and operate in a high-volume, highly matrixed environment.
- Skilled in Process Improvement: Assist with development and execution of vision and goals for the team. Participate in reviews of current processes and identify common pitfalls and areas of opportunity to maximize value of resources.
- Decision Making Skills: Exercise a high degree of judgment in ambiguous situations where a clear answer may not exist. Properly balance quality over speed and understand the risk of tradeoffs.
- Cross-Functional Expertise: Serve as an SME for multiple programs or locations, and take accountability for documenting and sharing expertise across the Screening Services organization. Work with cross-functional partners to develop interpretations and solutions for complex issues.
- Project Management: Participate in cross-functional process improvement or program launch initiatives. Lead small scale projects independently, provide support for larger projects, and continuously update stakeholders of milestones, roadblocks, and overall progression.
- Outcome Oriented: Respond quickly and accurately to escalations, conduct root cause analysis and recommendations with guidance from manager. Identify gaps and areas for improvement within processes, and work with relevant stakeholders to implement scalable solutions.
- Minimum 1 years experience in relevant field, including HR, Compliance, Legal, or Investigations.
- Strong written and verbal communication, with the ability to clearly articulate business problems and solutions to stakeholders.
Click Here : Apply Now