Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Rep III
Salary : $13 per hour
Company : Scholastic
Location : Remote US
- Resolve customers concerns or questions relating to Scholastic Education Customer Service.
- Provide optimum customer service in all circumstances to support both internal and external customers, including field and internal Sales Account Representatives and business partners.
- Maintain a courteous and calm demeanor to de-escalate stressful situations.
- Field contacts across channels, including entering simple and complex orders, answering emails, taking incoming customer calls, support customers through chat, and performing outbound clarification calls to customers and partners.
- Resolve complex customer requests or questions relating to our most diverse product lines, including larger orders/special projects, professional learning products, and digital components.
- Develop expertise in various systems including but not limited to: Oracle EBS, Salesforce, AS400, Ring Central Max, WOI, GURU (knowledge tool), Web applications like Business Manager, Smartsheets to service customers.
- Knowledgeable in Education products and programs, including understanding processes outside of order entry, to provide the highest service to meet customer’s goals. This may include working on complex multi-site shipments.
- Use technology including PC data entry in multiple applications, order import tools, and Microsoft Office.
- Clearly and accurately communicate with customers through multiple channels such as chat, phone, and emails. Record customer information in multiple system locations for marketing and management team.
- Guide and communicate processes with fellow team members and perform other duties as required.
- Ability to learn and relearn new skills quickly and retain information learned.
- Good empathy and listening skills to de-escalate situations and identify the underlying issues of a problem.
- Excellent data entry and phone skills.
- Experienced, results driven, demonstrates solid interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and ability to multi-task and utilize multiple systems simultaneously.
- Be willing to make decisions and use judgment in resolving customer problems.
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Desire and demonstrated ability to be a team player.
- Computer skills, including website navigation and usage, include Microsoft Office including e-mail.
- Experience with Oracle, AS400, SalesForce is a plus.