Job Responsibilities : Costa Rica – Virtual Customer Service
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Amazon Support Services Costa Rica SRL
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Located at Costa Rica.
- Over 18+ years old with national ID or permanent resident ID (DIMEX).
- Minimum qualification is High School Diploma (fifth grade Bachelor’s degree).
- Spoken and Written Spanish/English Language Proficiency.
- Have (or be able to obtain) High Speed Internet (10 MGB download / 2MBG upload or better).
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
- Should ensure ‘Work-like’ environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
- Experience working in a customer service environment for at least 6 months.
- Customer service oriented.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Should be comfortable with a multi-tasking, high-energy environment.
- Technical (Computers & Internet): MS Office applications specifically Excel, familiarity with web browsers, and demonstrated capability to work with tailored in-house applications.
- Understand and accept schedule changes due to Daylight Savings
- It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and ‘work-like’ environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
- The ideal work from home Amazonian is internet savvy and has technical aptitude when it comes to online tools and research.
- The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Being able to work an assigned schedule that falls within our operating hours is required and expected. Typically, shifts include one or both weekend days and schedules may change throughout the duration of your employment. There may be at times overtime, based on business needs
- Ability to use a desktop computer.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Understanding the use of the Internet, as well as the Amazon.com website and competitor websites.
- Excellent English communication skills (written, comprehension and verbal).
- Ability to communicate clearly and assertively with clients, both internal and external.
- Excellent information documentation skills.
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately.
- Ability to write answers correctly, concisely and accurately.
Customer Focused Skills:
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations