Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Representative
Salary : 13000 – 14000 per month
Company : Zappy
Location : Remote Work (Virtually)
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements : 12th or Bachelor’s Degree
Experience requirements : Fresher
This is a remote position.
Vocally is a proudly Canadian startup based out of Vancouver and is on a mission to democratize voice processes in the SMB segment. Ushering in Agent augmentation and Voice automation in ways and places not imagined before.
Vocally is looking for a reliable Customer Support Representative who is enthusiastic and passionate about connecting and handling customers. An individual who loves communicating with customers and solve their concerns. We are looking for someone whose comfort lies in optimum customer satisfaction on all parameters. You may receive inbound call requests, fulfill orders, solve problems, transmit messages and important details to the concerned department.
The ideal candidate must be primarily an excellent English communicator and able to actively listen to customers’ requests and complete the order / request accordingly. You must be able to multitask as well as take the appropriate action with little supervision. The goal is to enable the lines of effective and efficient communication by ensuring the accurate and appropriate transmission of information.
Designation: Customer Service Representative
Reporting To: Team Lead / Supervisor
Work Mode: Full Time Remote
- Receive inbound calls andassist customers.
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting, and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Prepares the report of the feedback of the product or service by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort and product growth by accomplishing related results acquired because of feedback.
- Compile proper information to record/resolve the customer’s query, complaint or provide auxiliary service.
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information to the appropriate entity on the middle level management.
- Complete and submit internal documents.
- Discover and report if any deception or fraud is unveiled in terms of provided services.
- Enter data in the software and maintain logs, records, and activities or other information.
- Must be ready to work on rotational shifts in a 24×7 environment.
- Customer Service Aptitude
- Proven experience as a Customer Support Representative or relevant position
- Knowledge in using computers and software
- Open to learning new software / CRM and systems complete the job properly
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Proficient typing skill (min. 30 WPM) without looking at the keyboard
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Active listener with excellent communication skills
- Sound judgment and critical thinking
- 12th pass or bachelor’s degree
- Fast learner who equips to organizational environment and formal code of conduct
Additional desired Skills/Abilities:
- 6 months to 1 year work experience preferred and candidates working in customer service will be given first preference. However, freshers with strong customer service aptitude are welcome.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field is preferred.
Work Environment Requirements:
- Equipped with a computer (PC or Laptop) Windows 10 with a minimum of 8GB of RAM and an OS of your choice that is not two years older than its initial release date (maintained and updated).
- Equipped with an internet connectivity with minimum of 50MBPS.
- A quite and uninterrupted working environment with a dedicated desk.