Job Responsibilities : Partner Trainers
Salary : $19 an hour
Company : Nuance
Location : Remote us
Full Time, Benefits eligible, 100% Work from Home
- Communicate intensively via video chat, Teams, calls, and screen shares with large population of new hires daily to enhance and support their Onboarding, Training, and Operations experience.
- Proactively identify coaching strategies for trainees that are struggling with quality, may need to assess and make suggestions regarding difficulty of work.
- Quickly respond to trainee observations identified by members of other departments, including Partner Manager, Enablement, Operations, and others.
- Work with Partner Managers to help onboard Partner new hires, guiding them through setup, Training, and the first 30 days of operational independence.
- Develop, implement, and manage multiple Quality Documentation Specialist training plans per provider specifics, specialty specifics, trainee ability, and other success-guiding factors.
- May be responsible for a combination of methodologies, including On the Job Training and Live On the Job Training.
- Evaluate and train according to rigorous internal rubrics and processes.
- Provide white-glove treatment for all new hires.
- Maintain high level of employee satisfaction.
- Grade and track Quality Documentation Specialist progress and performance via a variety of tools and applications.
- Develop and implement new strategies based on changes and growth within the Dragon Ambient eXperience service and product space.
QUALIFICATIONS/WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 3-5 years of experience in the medical field.
- At least 1 year of experience directly training individuals.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred (Associate’s degree required).
- Mastery of English with excellent verbal and written communication is a critical component.
- Must be well versed in all specialties supported by the Dragon Ambient eXperience, necessary for proper coaching.
- Ability to QA live trainee work in a timely manner during Live On the Job Training.
- Familiarity with medical terminology required.
- People management and/or project management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a challenging space within a multifaceted team where cross-pollination and interaction is key.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting significant business deadlines and turnaround times.
Click Here : Apply Now