Job Responsibilities: Service Partner
Salary: $15.52 an hour
Company: Riverview Health Centre
Location: Winnipeg, MB CA
Requisition ID: 281434
Position Number: 20055676
Posting End Date: August 30, 2021
Site: Riverview Health Centre
Department / Unit: Housekeeping – RHC
Job Stream: Clinical Support
Anticipated Start Date – End Date: 09/09/2021 – 08/01/2022
Reason for Term: Other Leave
Anticipated Shift: Days; Evenings;Weekends
Daily Hours Worked: 7.75
Annual Base Hours: 2015
Salary: $15.516, $15.982, $16.461, $16.955, $17.464, $17.988
Grow your career in the Winnipeg Health Region! Our team provides a spectrum of health care services through an integrated network of sites, services, and organizations. We’re united by a shared commitment to excellent and equitable health care.
Under the direction of the Manager, Support Services or designate and reporting to the Support Services Supervisor, the Service Partner is responsible for performing a variety of jobs that contribute to the efficient maintenance of a clean, safe, and aesthetically pleasing environment according to established housekeeping practices and established infection control standards. Other responsibilities include assisting in the movement of assets, equipment, and furniture, and assisting with the provision of tray service to patients and residents.
- Previous experience working in a health care setting preferred.
- Previous experience operating housekeeping equipment and products preferred.
- Grade 10 education.
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of basic nutrition and understanding of special diets preferred.
- Ability to express ideas and thoughts in English both verbally and in written format.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds utilizing appropriate lifting techniques.
- Ability to operate equipment safely and responsibly.
- Ability to lift and move furniture when required
- Ability to listen and comprehend effectively.
- Ability to organize workload and set priorities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work safely without injury to self, to patients/residents, or other staff.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive interpersonal relationships with patients/residents, family members, and coworkers.
- Physical and mental health to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
This term position may end earlier as outlined in your collective agreement.
The Collective Agreement this position is covered under, is identified by the Union noted above. As a result of The Health Sector Bargaining Unit Review Act, the bargaining agent for this position may differ from the Union identified. In the event you have any questions, please contact your site Human Resources Department.
This position requires a current satisfactory Criminal Records Check (including Vulnerable Sector Search), Child Abuse Registry Check, and Adult Abuse Registry Check as conditions of employment. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred. A security check is considered current if it was obtained no more than six (6) months before the start of employment.
Please note that an employee is not permitted to hold two or more positions across the WRHA legal entity that combine to equal more than 1.0 EFT. The WRHA legal entity includes Churchill Health Centre, Deer Lodge Centre, Grace Hospital, Middlechurch Home of Winnipeg, Pan Am Clinic, River Park Gardens, Victoria General Hospital, WRHA corporate programs, and the WRHA community health services.
Interviewed candidates may be called upon to participate in a skills assessment.
Any application received after the closing time will not be included in the competition
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process.
Click Here : Apply Now